Traveling Cleverly Since 2001

on Monday, October 25, 2010 | 1 comments
I used to maintain a blog at www.clevernomad.com/ We got tired of paying for the URL, so now I'm here. I have good blogging intentions, but I will warn you that they are likely to be derailed by any number of things: my job, my baby, my desire to learn how to make chicken roti from scratch, a video of a kitten playing with yarn or a Weeds marathon on the TV Guide channel. Still, I'll try.

The blog will mainly focus on travel and adventure, my dual purposes in life. 

Mr. Nomad and I have been married over eight years and have a young son, the Wee Nomad. We have a blast with our little guy and plan to take him (and whatever siblings may follow) on our adventures around the world and in our own backyard. Except when we don't take him, which will be once a year if I have anything to say about it.

1 comments:

Linda said...

I'm looking forward to following your adventures; thanks for sharing them! (Followed you here from over there!) :)

Post a Comment