Traveling Cleverly Since 2001

on Monday, December 20, 2010 | 0 comments
My attempt at blogging was hopeful, yet a non-starter as usual. What derailed me this time? Halloween, hosting Thanksgiving for 22 Italians, my son's first birthday party, and, now, Christmas. Oh, and trying to lose weight. Always with the weight. I'm now doing workouts posted online by some really hot eastern European chick who has the best body in the world. I can dream.

Mr. Nomad and I are headed on a sans-baby adventure in February. We've decided on a Southern Caribbean cruise. Not our normal style, but the itinerary will take us to five islands previously unvisited. Besides, now that I'm a mom, I embrace the whole "sit on your ass and let someone bring food to your cabin" mentality. Before, I always wanted to scope out cool places to eat and have adventures everyday. Screw maid service! Now, I want someone else to make the bed, the coffee, the food and the plans.

I'm not sure, but I might be tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment